J&K DE&CC sustainable livelihood Scheme.
J&K District Employment and Counselling Centre DE&CC Kathua Customized Livelihood Scheme Notification for the Youth of J&K “MUMKIN”
To facilitate the youth to establish a sustainable livelihood line in transport sector by providing financial assistance for purchase of new small commercial vehicles.
- The applicant must be a domicile of J&K.
- In the age group 18 to 35 Yrs.
- The applicant must be unemployed, registered with the Employment Department.
- Having a valid driving license or engage a driver with a valid license.
- Any person having already availed incentive or subsidy under any SelfEmployment Scheme shall not be eligible.
Mode of Financial Assistance:
- The Scheme Banking Partner shall extend loan facility to the extent of 100% of the On-road Price of the vehicle to be purchased.
- Mission Youth, J&K shall provide an amount of Rs 80,000 or 10% of on-road price of the vehicle (whichever is lesser) as upfront subsidy.
- The vehicle manufacturer (Scheme Partner of Govt.) shall also provide an upfront special discount, not less than the amount of subsidy.
- The Bank shall provide finance facility on the basis of their normal assessment procedure & on the basis of Hypothecation of vehicle only, without asking for any Collateral Security.
How to Apply:
First the candidate need to register as a Citizen on JK e-Services Portal ( https://ift.tt/3fF2ctP ) by filling in requisite details & upload passport photograph (30kb -50kb Size). Note the Login ID , Password & Citizen ID.
Visit e-Services portal again to login. After login, click on e-Services Tab. Thereafter, click on the Mission Youth Link & click on “Application for Mumkin Service”.
After submission of the application, a Unique Application ID is generated, Note the Application ID to download the Certificate once approved by the concerned Authority.
The hard copy of the application with the following documents needs to be submitted with Assistant Director Employment kathua (DE&CC Kathua) who shall be the District Nodal Officer of the Scheme.
- Domicile Certificate / Ration Card /. Aadhaar Card.
- DOB Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Copy of driving license of the applicant.
- In case the applicant will engage a driver to operate the vehicle being purchased, following additional documents need to be submitted:
- Copy of valid driving license of the driver intended to be engaged.
- An affidavit to the effect that applicant will engage a driver to operate the vehicle for a period not less than 03 Yrs or till the applicant acquires his/her license or till liquidation of loan, whichever is earlier.
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR, DISTRICT
EMPLOYMENT & COUNSELLING CENTRE KATHUA
Phone No: 01922234816 / e-mail: [email protected]
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.