JKBOSE notification regarding disposal of Unfair means, Misconduct cases
JKBOSE notified for information of all the concerned that the below-mentioned candidates of Secondary School Examination (10th Class), session Annual/ Regular, 2022 S/Z, and Deferred Cases of HSP-II (12th class), Session, Annual/ Regular, 2022, Summer Zone, JD, who are alleged to have resorted to the use of Unfair means/Misbehavior in the Examination Centres, are hereby directed to present themselves before the Committee for scrutiny and disposal of Unfair means/Misconduct cases, strictly as per the following schedule in the office Chambers of Joint Secretary Secrecy, JD at their own expenses to defend themselves against the charges leveled against them, failing which, it shall be presumed that they have nothing to say in their defense and decision is taken by the Sub-Committee on the basis of available record/reports shall be final and binding upon them.
Further, all the students and Supervisor Staff shall adhere to the following instructions strictly.
- They shall be allowed to enter the JKBOSE premises only 10 minutes before the allotted time slot.
- No escort shall be allowed to enter the meeting venue.
- All shall adhere to the SOPs / preventive precautions (such as wearing of Masks, social distancing, etc), as envisaged in various Govt. orders issued from time to time to contain the spread of Covid-19.
- The students shall carry their Roll nos. slips along with them in order to enter the JKBOSE Main Gate.
- The Supdts/Dy. Supdts shall carry the entire Centre files including details of sitting arrangement and allotment of rows/rooms to the supervisory.
- Anyone violating the above instructions shall be liable for disciplinary action under BOSE regulation.
Download Free PDF Ebooks for JKSSB VLW Exams.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test