JKSSB Supplementary Driving Test dates.
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board JKSSB Supplementary date(s) for conduct of Driving Test-regarding
Whereas, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) notified Driving Test for the Posts of Driver/Tractor Driver, in different Cadres/Departments in pursuance to the Advertisement Notification Nos 04, 05, 06, 07 of 2020, 01, 02 and 03 of 2021, vide SSB/Secy/Driver/2021/6375-87 dated 27-09-2021, from 04.10.2021 onwards at State Motor Garages, New Plot, Jammu and State Motor Garages, Bemina, Srinagar; and,
2. Whereas, in order to expedite the selection process, the JKSSB vide notice no SSB/Secy/Driver/2021/7728-41 dated 18-11-2021, issued a revised schedulefor conduct of driving test w.e.f. 25-11-2021 onwards; and,
3. Whereas, the JKSSB received representations from various candidates alleging therein that they could not appear on / participate in the driving test on thescheduled date(s) due to various reasons; and,
4. Where as, due to incessant rain, snowfall, inclement weather conditions, and threat of disruption of road connectivity, the Board vide notice no SSB/Secy/Driver/2022/219-26 dated 08-01-2022 postponed the driving test sc heduled08.01.2022; and,
5. Whereas, the matter was examined and it was deemed expedient by the Board, for the sake of fairness, transparency and to allay fears/misgiving amongst candidates, to provide last and final opportunity to all such candidates who could not appear/ participate in the driving test on the earlier scheduled date(s), due to various reasons; and,
6. Whereas, the JKSSB vide Notice No. SSB/Secy/Driver/2022/4480-86 dated 24-05-2022 called representations from the candidates who could not appear/ participate in the driving test on the earlier scheduled date(s), to submit
representation citing reasonable grounds along with documentary proof in support of his claim within a period of one week; and,
7. Whereas, the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board received representation candidates with the plea that they could not appear/ participate in the driving test on the earlier scheduled date(s) due to various reasons.
8. Now, therefore, in view of the above, it is notified for the information of candidates figuring in Annexure “A” (Jammu Based Candidates) and Annexure “B” (Kashmir Based Candidates) to this Notification, to appear/
participate in the Supplementary Driving Test for the Posts of Driver/Tractor Driver, scheduled from 28-06-2022 onwards at State Motor Garages, New Plot, Jammu (Jammu based Candidates) and State Motor Garages, B emina,Srinagar (Kashmir based Candidates) at 10.30 am sharp.
Note: No further claim shall be entertained in case of candidates failing to appear on the fixed dates.
List of candidates who had earlier missed their Driving Test and are called for Driving Test for the post of Driver/Tractor Driver, in different Cadres/Departments in pursuance to the Advertisement Notification Nos 04, 05, 06, 07 of 2020, 01, 02 and 03 of 2021, (Jammu Venue Based Candidates).
Download Free PDF Ebooks for JKSSB VLW Exams.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test